Get 10% Off Purchases From JILLPINEDA.COM

Visit My Store At

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snake And Sorbet

Last week I was able to meet one of the most amazing stylist in the industry, B AKERLUND. Who is she you ask? Well, if you've seen Madonna's recent EPIC Super bowl performance then I'm sure you have already been under her style spell without even knowing it! I'm so excited to tell you more about my experience with her but I think that topic totally deserves it's own post so for now I just wanted share what my outfit for the special event.




 

 


That's it for now, don't forget to watch out for my next post about style goddess B AKERLUND and soon a prom special give away! =)

BLOUSE : FOREVER21.COM 
AVIATORS: RAYBAN.COM
BELT, SNAKE SKIN PANTS & NUDE SHOES : ZARA.COM

Thanks for dropping by!



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
 PhotobucketPhotobucket









2 comments:

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...