As I look back to the previous year, I cannot help but be amazed about how exactly a year ago I officially started blogging and posted my first entry.
To have a better idea of my progress and to refresh myself of the goals I had in the year 2010, I decided to re-visit the old LINK.
Hmmm..I must say, that I'm feeling pretty proud of myself because I've accomplished 90% of my goals.
Here was my list :
1. Start blogging ( tahhh dahhh!) --> CHECK!
2. Get married in February--> Oh it's going to be lovely.--> CHECK! And yes it was quite lovely!
3. Build my own website. ( this one is going to be a challenge )--> CHECK! It wasn't so bad, check it out: www.jillpineda.com
4. Choreograph and film my dance reels. ( exciting! )--> CHECK! Check them out too on my website!
5. Write scenes for my acting reels and film them too. (Can't wait!)--> CHECK!
6. Audition. Audition. Audition. (No comment)--> CHECK!
7. Dance. Dance. Dance. ( Let's rock!)--> CHECK!
8. Have Fun! Fun! Fun! ( Need I say more?)--> CHECK!
9. Book a national ad campaign in acting/dance. ( Hey, it could happen! )--> I'LL CHECK THIS ONE, THIS YEAR!
10. Keep cool amidst all the insanity in LA. ( Definitely maybe *lol*)--> WELL SOMETIMES.
As for my goals for 2011, here they go.
1. Forgive all the people that have wronged me in the past.
2. Book a national ad campaign or a role in a TV show.
3. Do more dance / actor videos.
4. Blog more!
5. Start an online business.
6. Learn how to manage my time better.
7. Dance! Dance! Dance!
8. Audition! Audition! Audition!
9. Have fun! Fun! Fun!
10. And make more $$$$!!!
Cheers to the New Year! It's going to be a great year!