Get 10% Off Purchases From JILLPINEDA.COM

Visit My Store At

Friday, April 22, 2011

Seventies Fashion Part 1



I'm thrilled that 70's fashion is back in style! It's one of my favorite eras of fashion.
The era of bright colors, crazy prints, disco dancing and of course sky high platforms! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here I'm wearing a floral print button down shirt from Walmart 
(they actually have good stuff!) and my old flared pants.
I've had these pants since College! Oh I'm so glad I kept them. 
I was going to donate them this year, but something told me not too. Good call hehehe!=)

The head piece is actually a necklace from H&M. I don't like how my hair tends to puff up around the sides when I try to wear those turbans made out of lycra or stretchy material. I wanted to wear something that's just gonna sit on my forehead without any hair drama so the necklace is perfect!
  
The bag is from my friend, MELIE BIANCO
You guys should check out her website. LOVE her bags!  
And lastly the shoes are from BCBG, they seem to go with everything and 
they're very comfortable.

I hope you like this post! It will be the first of my seventies fashion series, 
so be sure to keep checking back on my blog for the next ones =)

xoxo,
Jill

Headpiece/Necklace : H&M
Top : Walmart
Jeans : Vintage
Bag : Melie Bianco
Shoes : BCBG
 

11 comments:

  1. you look so seventies! haha! i actually sold my own pair unlike you who kept them. bad call for me!

    you look great, really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your floral top.you look so chic,as always, Jill! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! It looks like u just step out from 1973 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fashion inspiration .... you did a great job putting the outfit together. I love everything about it.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look stunning! love your hair!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit very cute!! I actually got my boots from an online store called the 15 dollar store,its in California I think. The boots are from Two lips.
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. but of course, the 70s.... very chic :)

    xx,
    betz
    Empire State of Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. So obsessed! I agree and love the 70's. I too am glad that the era is making a comeback. I love that you grabbed a necklace and turned into a head piece. I do that often haha.

    All the best, Angel

    http://www.faashionablynumb.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe that top is from Walmart! I love it when I find chic things there! And this look is really great, I especially love the jeans! I need a pair if high waisted flare jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...sexy, stunning simply beautiful!! I love absolutely everything about this look. So pretty doll.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. GROOVY!!! you look really retro! in fact is so hard to find this kind of clothes in our days, and this lead me to the next question, from where you can get all the clothes?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...