As I live another day of the 2010, I was thinking. . . My oh my. . . What a perfect time to finally start blogging. So here it is!
First thing's first: Let's map out the year. Hmmmm.. --And so I pause for quite some time to think about what I would like to accomplish-- I didn't realize that this was going to take a little bit more thinking and a whole lot of dose of "openness" on my part to share my goals, desires and aspirations. . .Oh well, "IN A WORLD OBSESSED WITH PERFECTION . . . I AM JUST ME" is my motto, SO might as well stick to it (that's an original motto by me by the way!)
So going back to the subject. My GOALS.
1. Start blogging ( tahhh dahhh!)
2. Get married in February--> Oh it's going to be lovely!
3. Build my own website. ( this one is going to be a challenge )
4. Choreograph and film my dance reels. ( exciting! )
5. Write scenes for my acting reels and film them too. (Can't wait!)
6. Audition. Audition. Audition. (No comment)
7. Dance. Dance. Dance. ( Let's rock!)
8. Have Fun! Fun! Fun! ( Need I say more?)
9. Book a national ad campaign in acting/dance. ( Hey, it could happen! )
10. Keep cool amidst all the insanity in LA. ( Definitely maybe *lol*)
That wasn't so bad.
Cheers to 2010!